19 Agustus 2009

Over for now

buat lo semua yang baru putus cinta. check this out !

I knew someday it would have to end.
I knew eventually i would have to go back calling you friend.
It's killing me that now that day has come.
If it's for the best then where is pain from.
I know deep inside that this is what i had to do.
But it's breaking my heart to walk away from you.
I'm trying my best to appear strong.
but it's hard when a part of me says
" that in your arms is where i belong"
I still love you with all my heart,
that's not going to change even though we're apart.
You are my first love and my first kiss..


by : lesley

0 komentar:

welcome to my blog

this is my own blog. you can know more about me in this blog =)

About Me

Foto Saya
nadia
hi! i'm a student. call me nadia or nadoy it's okay and thats all
Lihat profil lengkapku

Etiquetas

Popular Posts

seorang bijak mengatakan: -sebanyak kita berharap sebanyak itu pula kita kecewa -syukuri apa yang anda dapat, karena duri hari ini adalah bunga di hari esok

Pengikut

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.